The SPM-D2-10 series are microprocessor-based synchronizers designed for use on three phase AC generators equipped with Woodward or other compatible speed controls and automatic voltage regulators. The SPM-D2-10 synchronizers provide automatic frequency, phase and voltage matching using either analog or discrete output bias signals. The SPM-D2-10 provides 1-phase / 2-wire voltage measurement with options for analog or discrete biasing signals and wide range power supply. These synchronizers are applied to a wide range of prime movers and generators, as their control signals may be set to fit several types of gensets -- from fast-reacting diesel engines to soft-reacting gas turbines.
All SPM-D2 synchronizers are password protected and configurable either through HMI (as were the SPM-D units) or through the ToolKit configuration tool with USB connectivity.
- Compatible with a wide range of governors, automatic voltage regulators, and circuit breakers
- True RMS voltage sensing for reduced susceptibility to harmonics
- Front face synchroscope for easy commissioning
- HMI programming and USB connectivity to Woodward ToolKit service tool
- Drop-in replacement for existing SPM-D10 synchronizers
- Synchronization for one or two circuit breakers
- Phase match or slip frequency synchronization with voltage matching
- Three position/analog outputs for speed and voltage bias signals
- Circuit breaker time compensation
- Discrete inputs for operating mode selection
- Two-line liquid crystal text display for operation, alarm indication, and visualization of measuring values
- LED synchroscope
- Wide range power supply option available
- PC and front panel configurable