GAP Programmer --old versions
- Coder 5.04-0
- GAP 5.04 Template
- VxWorks Libraries
- OpWgx Libraries
- GNU support
- GAP 2.18D Editor
- SOS 4.01
- AppManager 3.0
- Control Assistant 4.03
- Ladder Logic 2.10
The Coder software tool is designed to support the creation and compiling of GAP applications for use in Woodward product lines.
NOTE: This version GAP/Coder is only compatible with GAP 2.18D or above
NOTE: This version GAP/Coder is only compatible with SOS 4.00 or above
NOTE: This version GAP/Coder is only compatible with Toolkit 3.5-3 or above
If installing an older coder version on a PC with a newer version, it is possible to overwrite the Hex2Scpt.exe file with an older version. This might cause the newer coder version to fail when generating ".scp" files. Newer versions of Hex2Scpt.exe are backward compatible, so this problem can be addressed by re-installing the latest Hex2Scpt.exe file from the Woodward website (use "Hex2Scpt" as the search string) after installing an older version.
This is a potential issue for coder installations like this one that are not platform-specific and may support controls which use the .scp file format.
What's New in 5.04-0A
- SOS version 4.01
- Control Assistant version 4.03
What's New in 5.04-0
- Direct Memory Access (DMA) in J1939
- Pattern 23 implementation for PCM128-HD platform
- AI_PWM DG3 measurement below 17Hz: DG3 measurement lowered from 17Hz to 5Hz by using a 24-bit accumulator
- Many Product Issue Database fixes and enhancements as detailed in the version release notes (#9927-1910)
- Pentium® PC
- 128 MB of RAM
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.