Woodward’s RemoteView software program is a flexible software program that functions as a remote operator control panel and/or engineering station when used with one of Woodward’s control platforms. Refer to below list of compatible Woodward controllers.
The RemoteView software program receives an HMI application program directly from the control and runs it locally, simulating the look and behavior of the control front panel.
The RemoteView software program can be used with or without a user license. Without a user license, the software program shuts down after 120 minutes and must be restarted.
What’s new in this version:
- New Platforms available: 5009XT, MicroNet, MicroNetPlus, MicroNetTMR
- Redundant connection support
- Audible Alarms feature
- Bug fixes
Compatible Woodward Controllers:
- 505D / 505-XT (2016 models)
- Vertex / Vertex-XT
- MicroNetPlus (Non-Cyber-Secure versions)
- Pentium® PC
- 1 GHz CPU
- 1 GB of RAM
- Windows® 7 or greater
- .NET Framework 4.6.2 or newer
- MS Visual C++ Redistributable 2010 and 2015
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
- To use this software past the trial period, you must purchase and authorize the software license. Refer to the product help system for further instruction.
- For successful installation updated Windows system with KB2999226 fix installed is required. Please install the fix using Windows Update or manually from link above.