ToolKit is a Windows® desktop program that supports the rapid development and hosting of user-friendly interface tools for Woodward electronic products. Interface tools can be created for many different functions such as service, configuration, commissioning, calibration, testing or operation. These interfaces allow viewing/editing of control values using many different visual components such as text boxes, gauges, bar charts, trend charts, etc.
ToolKit is designed specifically to interface with Woodward products including programmable (GAP™ / MotoHawk) and non-programmable controls. It supports communications via RS-232/-422/-485 serial, CAN, or Ethernet TCP/IP networks.
ToolKit is ideal for Woodward electronic product users that need cost-effective and easy-to-use software interface tools or operator control panels.
- Basic license is included free of charge in the ToolKit download. Depending on the level of security designed in, it allows users the ability to work with existing ToolKit-created tools to configure, calibrate, monitor, and troubleshoot their Woodward-based product.
- Advanced license (part number 8447-5002) includes the following:
- All the features of the Basic license
- Unlimited plots per trend chart and trend on the fly windows
- Unlimited data log view plots
- Unlimited calculated plots
- Export all data logged parameters to a test file even if not charted
- Developer license (part number 8928-5016) includes all the features of the Advanced license as well as the ability to create and edit custom ToolKit tools.
- Microsoft Windows® 11, 10, 8.1, 7, Vista (32- & 64-bit)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2
- 1GHz or faster x86 or x64 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Minimum 1024 by 768 pixel screen resolution
- Appropriate communication hardware (e.g. Serial Port, CAN adapter, Ethernet)
- IXXAT or Kvaser CAN adapter and driver as appropriate
ToolKit requires that the Microsoft .NET Framework be installed. The ToolKit installation will attempt to install the .NET Framework from the Internet; but you can also obtain the .NET Framework Redistributable package from the link below.
Click here for the .NET Framework Redistributable Package.
- The first step in installing ToolKit is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
To verify the integrity of downloaded file, use one of the hashing algorithms to compare against the hashes below.
MD5 Hash: 952FF4E4BCDEDC4646142913A8F53F29
SHA1 Hash: 88AB1507919C25BFC3B246D72567536D86384D5D