NOTE: Last version to support Windows XP.
The suite of tools used for running simulations of equipment controlled by GAP-based Woodward systems.
- Pentium® 2,44 GHz PC
- 2 GB of RAM
- Windows® XP SP 3 or greater
- Windows® Vista 32 and 64 bit (no OPC support)
- Windows® 7 32 and 64 bit (no OPC support)
- Windows® 8 32 and 64 bit (no OPC support)
- Windows® 10 64 bit (no OPC support)
- Must be logged onto Windows with administrator rights to run the OPC server.
- The first step in installing is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.
- To use you must purchase and authorize the software license. The BASIC license will allow you to only run the internal cycler and the ADVANCED license will allow you to use the full capabilities.
- The license for W/NHANCE COMMS allows Control Executive to connect to tools created by nHance Technologies, inc. For more information contact nHance Technologies via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are running Control Executive on XP SP2 or higher, you will need to make some security changes to use OPC. See Using OPC via DCOM with XP SP2.
Also do the following:
- Run dcomcnfg, then go to Component Services->Computers and right click on My Computer.
- Go to Properties->Com Security.
- Access Permissions->Edit Limits - Add check to ANONYMOUS LOGON, Remote Access.
- Launch and Activation Permissions->Edit Limits - Add ANONYMOUS LOGON with Local Launch and Remote Activation checked.
- Launch and ActivationPermissions->Edit Default - Add ANONYMOUS LOGON with Local Launch and Remote Activation checked.