Woodward dual-coil solenoids have proven to be robust and reliable for over 80 years. World-class engine manufacturers globally rely upon Woodard for electro-mechanical control solutions that survive the harshest standards and most extreme specifications in the industry.
Our full line includes standard and custom dual-coil solenoids for continuous, intermittent, and pull-hold cycle actuation. Whatever your stroke, force, voltage, mounting, sealing, or contamination protection requirements, Woodward has a solenoid to meet your needs. Or, we can custom design one for your exact specifications.
• Single and dual coil construction
• Hard chrome plated plunger and brass liner for smooth, reliable, wear-resistant operation, tested on one million cycles
• Corrosion resistant plated steel housing and mounting base/flange
• Choice of flange, threaded, or base mountings
• Electrical connections available with choice of screw or spade terminals, or wire/connectors
• Bellows or constant volume boot types available
Solenoid Control Electronics
• Prevent overheating of the solenoid pull coil
• Coil Commander and Pull Coil Timer Modules (PCTMs) with external attachment to the solenoid
• ICE (Integrated Coil Electronics) and AICE (Advanced ICE) dual-coil solenoids with built-in electronics
Solenoid Shutdown Kits
• Fit a range of engines and fuel injection pump governors
• Simple installation and maintenance
• Solenoid and all mounting hardware for attachment included