This Version only supports the AtlasII Intelligent Gateway and AtlasII controls with the 5418-7013 footprint. This installation contains:
- AtlasII Coder 1.00-2
- AtlasII GAP Template 1.00
- VxWorks Libraries
- GNU support
The Coder software tool is designed to support the creation and compiling of GAP applications for use in Woodward product lines.
- This version of the GAP Programmer is only for the AtlasII Intelligent Gateway and AtlasII controls with the 5418-7013 footprint
- This version is NOT compatible with Atlas II controls that were using previous Coder versions (4.0x, 5.0x). If it is desired to upgrade an AtlasII to have the ability to operate with Coder 1.00, the CPU must be returned to Woodward to be re-programmed to a p/n 604-1234. This conversion is NOT available through a service pack.
- With this version of Coder, use GAP Editor 3.09c or higher.
- With this version of GAP/Coder, use AppManager 3.07a or higher
- With this version of GAP/Coder, use SOS 4.07 or higher
- With this version of GAP/Coder, use Control Assistant 4.08 or higher
- With this version of GAP/Coder, use Toolkit 4.7 or higher
This version of the Coder / Template is dedicated to the AtlasII platform only. The Product Release Strategy has evolved so that other platforms such as MicroNet, 2301, and LECM each have their own dedicated Coder and Template versions. Common GAP blocks that all platforms use are included in this Coder / Template version. Platform specific blocks from other platforms are not included. The ATL_CAN module, an eight port CAN module, was added to this template in version 1.00-0. No other I/O modules may be used when using the ATL_CAN module. The ATL_DLE is not allowed in this version. VxWorks was updated to version 6.8.3.
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- The .NET 4 Client Framework (Click here for the .NET Framework)
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.