E3 Gas Engine Controls (EGS)
System p/n 8280-1158 (AFR Only) & 8280-1159 (with Speed Control) E3 Lean Burn Trim Stereo Toolkit application pages for the E3 System. The .SID files for the AFR Only & Speed Control versions of the E3 Lean Burn Trim System software are contained in this archive.
- Microsoft Windows® 8, 7, Vista SP1 or later, XP SP3 (32- & 64-bit) ; support for XP will end on 2014-April-8.
- Microsoft .NET Framework ver. 4.0
- 1 GHz Pentium® CPU
- 512 MB of RAM
- Minimum 800 by 600 pixel screen with 256 colors
- Serial Port
- Serial Extension Cable
- IXXAT or Kvaser CAN adapter and driver
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This is a zip archive file that contains a .wtool file, this file runs on Woodward Toolkit.
- Download and install Woodward Toolkit (located on this website).
- If you do not have Microsoft .NET installed on your system the Toolkit install program will automatically go to the internet and install it for you. If you do not have internet access during the install process you can load the .NET standalone install file located on the Toolkit "More Info" page.
- Once Toolkit is installed you can invoke the E3 Service Tool by double-clicking on the .wtool file. You may also start Toolkit, File/Open and find the .wtool file to open.