F-Series Service Tool
The F-Series Service Tool is used to configure, adjust, monitor and troubleshoot an F-Series Control. The service tool runs on a personal computer and communicates with the F-Series Control through a serial connection. It requires the use of a RS232 to TTL converter.
Service Tool supports the following Control firmware part numbers:
5418-9520 - (FSTP)
5418-7290 A (ModAct)
5418-7289 NEW, A(FSTP)
5418-3834 NEW (FSTP)
5418-3056 NEW,A (ModAct)
5418-3055 NEW,A (FSTP)
5418-2725 B,C,E (ModAct)
5418-2724 B,C,E (FSTP)
- Microsoft Windows® 11, 10, 8.1, 7.
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.7.2
- Woodward ToolKit® version 7.0.1 or higher
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or x64 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Minimum 1024 by 768 pixel screen resolution
- 9 pin-D Serial Port (RS232)
- 9 pin-D straight through Serial Cable (not a null modem cable)
- The first step in installing this software is to download the file from this page. This file is an installation program that will step you through the installation process.
- After downloading this file, run it and follow the instructions on the setup dialogs.